Today was one of THOSE days. It was filled with lots of fun and laughter as the Rosners took on the grocery store, outlet malls in Leeds, the Summit, and then Home Depot. But, there were moments during the day that made us wonder if we ever should have left the house!
As I am putting the groceries away, a little furry mouse runs out from the pantry. Inches from my foot, I scream! FANTASTIC! We have a mouse in our house!!! The day of rest apparently extends to our exterminator friends.....we are on our own!
We head out to the outlets on the GORGEOUS fall day. All was well as we ate lunch there and started shopping. When we went in Banana Republic, Marc took the stroller so that I could shop. He is feeding Abby and strolling at the same time. In the few minutes it took me to make it 1/2 way through, I hear "mommy mommy mommy mommy" from Ben, and screaming....and I mean screaming from Abby. People look as they see the blue eyed child screaming w excitement as he sees me from the other side of the store. They are also looking to see what child is crying. Right as I make it over to her, she projectile spits up.....it is everywhere. ALL over her, the car seat, the stroller. I gently place my "intended purchases" down (Sorry, Banana, they weren't put back in their previously found spots) and we head to find the nearest bathroom for a change.
We finish shopping there and head to the Summit. Ben is beyond wet, so Marc changes him in the front seat while I tend to Abby. We decided to eat dinner (early bird time) at Panara. Right before we are about to leave, Ben does the "red faced posture". Ladies and Gentlemen, we have code brown! We head to the car and I decide to change him in the front seat....the diaper shifted at some point and Ben is wearing a half diaper thong.....poop escaped! Jon Jon now off, diaper change right in the Sacs 5th Ave parking lot. REAL CLASSY!
On to Home Depot to buy mouse traps.... Abby asleep and Ben in a tshirt that I just bought from GAP and some pants that were found in the car.
Back to the homestead.
Dogs up.
Traps out.
Kids to bed.
5 month old video monitor.....dead! So, we have a mouse still alive and on the loose and a brand new video monitor deader than a door nail.
Oh my what a day!
No comments:
Post a Comment