Sunday, May 26, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

One of my favorite days of the year has now become Mother's Day.  I have always loved it because I truly have the most wonderful mom.  But now, I love it even more.  Because, I have been given the most amazing title of "Mother" to a precious Ben and a sweet Abby Grace!



Mother's Day began with my Ben bringing me a card and a little bag.  As always, Marc picks the best cards.....not mushy, not teary....usually perfect in every silly way.  Ben and Abby signed the card and my beautiful new earrings made me smile so big!

We met my mom for lunch.  And since Marc's parents were in town, we all got to eat together.  My mom's idea was to let me just eat and they would take the kiddos.  It was quite strange to sit across the chaos and eat my meal.  It was like being on the outside looking in.  Wow, meals really are crazy!!  HA!

We headed back to our house to play.  It was just as it should be.  Ben and Abby leading the entertainment.  So much to be thankful for! 









Mother's Day is a day where Mothers are to take a step back and be cherished.  But this day to me is celebrating not who I am, but celebrating what 2 little ones have allowed me to be.  I am beyond blessed to have been given this title.....and will never be able to comprehend how I was the one chosen to be not just a mom, but to be Ben and Abby's mommy.




No comments:

Post a Comment