My Dad has always been one of the most important men in my life. Since I was born, he has impacted my life in so many ways. From sitting at the kitchen table teaching me everything from the beginning math lessons to calculus....to practicing my free throw shots and softball pitching.....to learning how to drive..... he has always showed an extraordinary amount of patience. For those of you who know my Dad, he is a quiet leader who shows humility, strength and above all the utmost love for his family. Do you want to know the true measure of man? Well, in my bias opinion you look no further than Gerald Self.
When Ben was born, Marc and I embarked on an adventure to raise a son who will eventually become a man. We will be teaching him right from wrong and hopefully steering him towards who he will become. So, as Ben grows up, he too will be impacted by my Dad and I am so happy that my Dad gets to be Ben's "G".
This is so sweet, Jessica. Your mom won't get on FB but you've got to make sure they can see your blog!
ReplyDelete