Thursday, September 8, 2011

Here we go!!!

One of the most painful moments of our lives occurred in July......and now, just a few months later, one of the most exciting has occurred.  We found out 5 weeks ago that I was pregnant.  With a tiny test from the drug store, we celebrated.  Our family is on the way to becoming Rosner Party of 4!  Yesterday, we got to see our little peanut in all of his/her glory.  With the heart beat flashing and tiny arm buds fluttering, we saw what has to be one of the most miraculous things in this world.
A friend of mine told me when my Dad was getting more sick, to tell him everything.  Plans, goals, anything that I would want him to know.  So, that when something happens, he would already know.  Well, that's exactly what I did. One afternoon, when I was sitting with him, I started telling him how one day.....who knows when.....we will try and have another baby.  He didn't say anything, but just looked at me.  And, that is all I needed.  My sweet Dad was the first to know.  And now, as everyone in our world in finding out the good news, I know that my most precious Dad knew before anyone else.
9 weeks pregnant, nausea blaring, belly growing, and the most wonderful thing in the world is happening.  Our little one is on his/her way to becoming the newest Rosner.  So, here we go!!

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!! That is so exciting!!!! So happy for yall. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news!! You and Marc are such awesome parents to Ben and will be to the new little Rosner. So happy for all of you!

    ReplyDelete