Since I didn't have to be at work until 8 (versus 7) this morning, I got to spend the morning with my 2 fellas! Marc is in charge of getting Ben up, fed, and ready on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I usually get funny texts with pictures of their morning...usually it is Ben 1/2 dressed and drinking his milk. They always crack me up.
Well, since I was there this morning, I was there to help but also witness a little of what goes on. As I am getting Ben's bag ready for the day, I hear Marc and Ben in the den laughing and playing. I see Marc feeding Ben a cereal bar bite by bite by hand as he chases Ben around the den. So, Ben plays and his Daddy runs around making sure he eats enough! (All while Ben is in his unsnapped onesie). We then all play for the next 30 minutes in the den. When it is time to go, I go to the kitchen to get his bag, and then see Marc zipping up Ben's hoodie and then putting Ben's little New Balances (with socks inside) into his jacket pocket. What a sight! Marc is such a wonderful Dad....patient, kind, and selfless! I give enough kisses to hopefully last until 4 when I go pick him up. Hop in my car and look over to see sweet Ben being packed ever so gently in his Daddy's car.
I am so blessed to have these 2 in my life!
Hand fed cereal bar.....New Balances in his pocket....gently placed in his car seat and strapped in with extra care.
Ben is one blessed little guy too!!
No comments:
Post a Comment