Sunday, July 15, 2012

My new toy

I take a TON of pictures.  I usually have a camera ready...either my iPad or my phone or my regular camera.  The kiddos (especially Ben) see the camera and know they are about to get photographed.  I like posed....but I love the natural shots! 

Marc surprised me this weekend with a new camera.  It is more than I ever thought a camera could be.  A Canon T3.  It has so many options....and it is my new toy! 

My Dad always took a lot of pictures growing up....and I am just the same.  Pictures capture a second of time and allow the moments  that are so special last forever.  I adore all of the pictures I have taken and have had taken.  I am by no means a professional....I have so much to learn.  So, for now, I will snap and snap and capture my world one snap at a time...now with a better camera!!

Here are the first few pictures I have taken.....I am in Heaven!









No comments:

Post a Comment