Sunday, October 7, 2012

33rd Birthday

33.  I went from 32 to 33 on October 6.  It was such a special day.  Of all of my birthdays, this one was special to me.  Our family of 4 was able to spend the day together.  My sweet Ben gave me my Birthday gift and said, "Happy!".  My sweet Abigail was sweeter than ever.  My wonderful mom made me a delicious chocolate cake.  My thoughtful friends send me FB messages, emails, and texts all day long!  My most loving husband planned such wonderful surprises all day long. 

Marc had to work yesterday morning so I spent the morning with the kiddos.  Our neighborhood was having lots of yard sales, so I packed the kiddos up and walked all around Ross Bridge shopping and chit chatting with friends.  Ben and Abby ran into their friend Calton and watched their mommies shop.  After shopping and enjoying the fall morning, we headed to breakfast.  Marc got home by lunch and we headed out to one of my favorite places....."A Friday Special" on a Saturday.  We run a few fun errands and end with a Grande Skinny Pumpkin Spice Latte. 

My mom said she was planning on delivering my cake around 6.  I am thinking we'll get dinner and eat cake.  NOPE!  Marc tells me that my mom is coming over....she is bringing cake....but that he and I are going out to dinner.  Just the two of us....kidless!  Marc had planned this all week!  He tells me to change clothes and we have reservations for 8 o'clock.  Mom gets here and brings a pizza for her and Ben.  I change and we are out the door.....just us!  (I won't even tell you how long it has been since the 2 of us were at dinner alone....let's just say Abby wasn't here yet!)  As we are driving out of our neighborhood, he turns the car back in the main entrance.  We were headed to Brock's.  It was such a fun night!

This morning, we pack up the Rosner 4 and head to a "post birthday breakfast".  We run by and get some gorgeous fall mums and pumpkins.  I get the porch decorated as the fall air blows around me.  Fall is here!!

My sweet family made this 33 year old feel oh so special.  I am so blessed to have this life.  A life filled with a baby boy's laughter and words, a baby girl's cooing and smiles, a husband who loves me just as I am, a mom who I cherish so very much, friends and family who I adore.  For yesterday, today, and the last 33 years, I am so very grateful!













1 comment:

  1. Look at Abby sitting up like a big girl in the stroller! Glad your day was so special. We have a little surprise for you, but C has been under the weather so we haven't left the house in a couple days. We'll see you soon!

    ReplyDelete