The apple doesn't fall far from the tree
Life Father like son
Marc and Ben
I've heard countless stories of how Marc was as a child. He has been self driven and determined from day 1. He is focused and motivated. He is so very smart. He is at times stubborn and hard headed. He has the best heart and the most giving spirit.
Now there's Ben....who is all too familiar. He is so very smart. He has the best memory and a ever growing vocabulary. He is curious and driven to succeed in what he wants to do. He is beyond determined to learn. He too is hard headed. And most wonderfully, he has a heart that loves beyond measure and loves to gives hugs and kisses.
"Marky do".....that was Marc's response to almost everything he was doing
well, now, we have "Ben does". How ironic?? I can't think of anyone I want my Ben to be like except for Marc.
Marc and Ben.....my two boys.....my two most similar/wonderful boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment