Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Day 3: Abby's Birthday Week (Books, snacks, and Antibiotics)

Day 3:

The kiddos head to school to play with their sweet teachers and friends.  Marc and I head to work.  (I woke up with a HORRIBLE sore throat!  As my busy day continues on, my throat gets worse and my back starts hurting). 

I pick up the kiddos and decide to take the kiddos the one of our favorite places....Barnes & Noble.

We first visit the Thomas the Train table then head over to the "stage".   Ben and Abby are in heaven. 
(My throat at this point was beginning to feel like sharp scratchy awfulness and the achiness is now whole body!)

We head to Starbucks for a snack then back to the car.  Abby is tired and hungry....Ben the same.  Off to the house we head.  (My throat by this point feels like glass shards .... I look in the mirror to see what I cannot even begin to describe in my throat!)







Off to American Family Care at 550....10 min before they close.  I have sleepy, fussy, hungry babies and the last place they or I want to be is at the doctor's office.  Luckily we didn't wait too long and then....."you have strep throat".  Prescription sent to Walgreens....Marc to pick it up......Abby screaming, Ben fussing.....this Mommy is about to lose her mind!

Marc comes home to chaos.  A sleeping Abby (fell asleep, no dinner)  A sleepy Ben (needing to go to bed)  A sick Mommy with 101 temperature . 

I hope Abby's Day 3 was fun....because this Mommy is so very glad it is over! 

God Bless the makers of this antibiotic!

No comments:

Post a Comment