Day 5
Turned out to be a very interesting day. Because if the storms, daycare was cut to half day....and so was my work day. Abby as dressed in her smocked birthday dress. Her precious teachers and friends sang Happy Birthday to her.
so so sweet!
Marc's day was also halved but not due to storms. Mr Strep met Marcus!
We ended up spending the day at home. We played, we watched the rain, we had such a fun day! With Mommy and Daddy on antibiotics, we are fighting not to give this to the kiddos. After the storms passed, we headed to Chick fil a.
The kiddos went to bed and we began what I now call....."our play kitchen nightmare"! 1 billon pieces...terrible direction and diagrams, and awkward angles led to a almost 3 hour challenge. If the assembled product can fit in the shipping box.....ASSEMBLY SHOULD NOT BE REQUIRED! I would have happily paid a but more. Wow!
All gifts are wrapped, everyone but this mommy is asleep and I can't believe that 365 days have passed! It seems that Abby has always been here. Looking back at pictures, Ben was such a baby when she was born, at 17 months, our fella met his sister. The Rosner 3 became 4. Last April 11th, I could put sleep because of the excitement of the next day. This April 11th, I'm sitting here, watching the monitor scan between the 2 kiddos rooms, surrounded by pink and white wrapped presents, and happier than I have ever been . Tomorrow will be magical. Tomorrow we celebrate our precious Abigail Grace. Our little butterfly fluttered into our lives 1 year ago......and we are beyond written words blessed!
Let the birthday celebration weekend begin!!


No comments:
Post a Comment