Baby Ben's new friend is a tiny little French giraffe named Sophie. She is small and dainty and has the most adorable squeak. She has captured the heart of Ben (and our two dogs too)!!
When I looked for a good teething toy for a 3 month old, most every list I came across included this little giraffe. So, off I go to the store to bring her home. Sophie was created by Monsieur Rampeau on 25th of May in the year 1961.....Saint Sophie's Day. She is still produced to this day by the same process as as back then. And the rest is history!!
Ben is beginning to really love his toys. Some light up and sing. Some crinkle and buzz. But I would have to say, nothing has caught his eye like Sophie. Baby Ben's tiny little fingers can hold Sophie's legs or neck. Her little squeak makes him smile and giggle. Her brown spots make his eyes sparkle. So, the Rosner household has a new member and she has stolen our hearts!
No comments:
Post a Comment