Friday, February 11, 2011

Our Moment


Baby Ben's weekly routine has changed up a bit in the last 2 weeks. Since I went back to work 2 days a week, Ben spends Tuesdays and Thursdays with his new friends at Mountain Tots. This daycare is at Mountain Top Community Church in Vestavia. As hard as it was for me to leave him, knowing he is taken care of by his sweet teachers helps so much. So, Ben now has 2 days out of the house. We all have really done very well with this new schedule. Since I have to leave the house by 610 in the morning to get to work, it is on Marc to get Baby Ben all packed up and taken to Mountain Tots. I then leave work at 330 (on the dot!) to go pick him up. It is so exciting to leave work and know that I can go get my sweet baby boy. When I walk in his nursery, I just can't wait to hold my Ben. The second we get in the car, Baby Ben is asleep. And I MEAN FAST ASLEEP!! So, we make our trip home as he sleeps and I drive. When I get him out of his car seat, he curls up in a tiny ball and I just hold him and let him rest. This has become my most favorite part of my Tuesdays and Thursdays. After he has had his day and I have had mine, we then have this moment when it is just the two of us and all is now well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment