The refrigerator has always been where we store food and drinks. For us, it has also been the place we post To Do lists, pictures and fun magnets, as well as wedding/shower/party invites. Well, now that we are parents, we will soon start displaying art work. This art work will be created by the one and only Ben Rosner. Yesterday, the first piece of work was brought home. Despite Baby Ben only being 3 months old, there in his diaper bag was this first edition piece of creativity. With the help of his teachers, the art was created and it is amazing how touched I was when I saw it. Tears came to my eyes as I looked at it. It immediately was mounted in the middle of our refrigerator wall. So, Ben's first "project" is proudly displayed at the Rosner household refrigerator. This is the first of many that will also be displayed in what will soon become Ben's Art Exhibit!!
"For what it's worth: it's never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be...And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you're proud of. If you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again." --Benjamin Button
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Refrigerator Art
The refrigerator has always been where we store food and drinks. For us, it has also been the place we post To Do lists, pictures and fun magnets, as well as wedding/shower/party invites. Well, now that we are parents, we will soon start displaying art work. This art work will be created by the one and only Ben Rosner. Yesterday, the first piece of work was brought home. Despite Baby Ben only being 3 months old, there in his diaper bag was this first edition piece of creativity. With the help of his teachers, the art was created and it is amazing how touched I was when I saw it. Tears came to my eyes as I looked at it. It immediately was mounted in the middle of our refrigerator wall. So, Ben's first "project" is proudly displayed at the Rosner household refrigerator. This is the first of many that will also be displayed in what will soon become Ben's Art Exhibit!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment