Rarely do I vent.....
I rarely use this blog to vent.....but you know.....
Here I go.
A male patient told the entire clinic today that it has been proven that men can multi task better than women. I said, "you can't be serious?!?!" He said, " oh, yes, men can do it much better"
Well, I wholeheartedly disagree.
Today...
Woke at 5 to get ready for work.
In the next hr, I showered, got dressed, unloaded dryer, packed 2 lunches, packed the car, laid out 2 babies' clothes, and headed out the door at 6 am.
Ran by a friends house to pick up an Easter outfit from her porch.
At work by 650, coffee in hand.
Saw a full case load this morning.
Lunch hour, I ran to bank then to grab lunch.
At 1, started my afternoon caseload.
At the time when this patient was there, I had 3 patients under my care.
The other therapist was just as busy as me.
I complete my patient load including all the paperwork and ....
I leave work at 330, drive to pick up the kiddos by 4 and head to the grocery store.
I shop while pushing a double stroller
I drive home. unload the car and feed the kiddos a snack as we play.
I get a text from Marc that he will be leaving soon, so I run in and start dinner.
Chicken Fajitas. All 3 burners are going as I am feeding Ben his dinner and feeding Abby her's. 1/2 thru, Abby decides she is done with the highchair, so I then feed her with my right hand, hold her with my left....and cook dinner with whatever I have left
I bathe Abby, change into PJs and then hear the door open.
We put Abby to bed, and play with Ben as we eat our dinner in the den in about 1.5 minutes
Another load of laundry in / out, then Ben to brush teeth and to bed
Load dishwasher, clean kitchen, and then sit down at 930 pm
It's a good thing men can multi task so well, because who knows what would have been accomplished!!
There. Done.
No comments:
Post a Comment