This afternoon was the Easter Egg Hunt.
So many kiddos with baskets in tow.....looking out across a grassy park with eggs just waiting to be gathered. The young kiddos got an early start. It was like a vacuum as each and every egg was gathered up.
Such a fun thing as we watched our Ben and his white basket spot an egg and run after it. My camera caught his excitement. Marc carried Abby Grace as she watched in utter confusion at the chaos.
In all the excitement, Ben ended up gathering more than just Easter Eggs. Yep, that's right! Marc and I look down to see Ben reach his little hand down and grab a ball of poop. Yes, I said POOP! I grab a "boogie wipe" (because that is all I had on me) and wipe his hand. Marc runs to the car for some Purell. Didn't see that one coming at all!
Oh, the memories !!
No comments:
Post a Comment