"It's a girl"
As I laid on the table with Marc standing beside me, we watched as black and grey shapes took form into our little girl. She was on the move! Her little arms and legs moved all around. I think at one point, she did a few flips. Our baby girl.....amazing!!
What did Ben think of this news? Well, we gave him a pink pig as we told him that he was going to have a sister. The hugged the pig just long enough for us to get a picture or two then off he went again. Ben is going to be a wonderful big brother. His sweet spirit and loving ways will be just perfect as we welcome a new little pink bundle of joy.
Bows.....ribbons.......dresses........oh, my! Do we have a lot to learn??

I cannot wait to buy little pink things for baby girl Rosner! So excited!
ReplyDelete