Thursday, May 26, 2011

Ben is such a trooper!

Ben went to a different doctor's office today....he accompanied his mommy to her primary care doctor because she has had a terrible cough and has lost her voice.  I called this morning to see if there was an opening and there was only 1 opening at 9 am.  So, we hurriedly get ready to go....Ben still in his pjs.  In the back of my mind I know that Ben will be hungry for about 9 as well, but we have no choice!  We arrive there and I immediately think, "Wow, it's warm in here!".  Well, that would be because their AC is OUT!!  We then wait in our little room for 50  minutes.  Sweating in the 80+ degree temps, I proceed to feed Ben then entertain him with all of the various toys I had either attached to his car seat or in his bag.  We also do a man-made swing with me holding his car seat and swinging it back and forth.  20 pound baby plus car seat.....this swing was tiring quickly!  This is worst case scenario to the max!!
The good news is that Ben is such a trooper that he just hung out and sweated right along with me.  He is such a good baby.  Ben's Mommy got a shot and script for an antibiotic and Ben got to be deemed the best baby his Mommy could have ever asked for!!

No comments:

Post a Comment