Saturday, March 26, 2011

Crocodile Tears

One thing that is the most difficult for a parent is to see/hear is your baby cry. One surprise for us was the fact that tears do not immediately occur with crying. It actually doesn't occur until a few months later. Well, about a month or so ago, we started to see a small tear out of the corner of his eye when he was upset. I actually didn't see it the first time, I felt it when I was hugging him and tasted salty when I kissed his cheek. The first time I actually saw it, it brought a tear to my eyes. Ben doesn't cry very much. If he does cry, there is usually a reason. (Yes, sometimes it is because he is hungry or tired and other times it is because he is sick of me taking his picture in all sorts of crazy poses!) Well, this last week, giant crocodile tears have been produced out of Ben's blue eyes. They are HUGE!! It is absolutely the saddest thing to see these humongous tears rolling down his chubby cheeks. I quickly wipe those tears away and try my best to make it all better. I know this is all apart of being a parent, but I'm going to have to get so much stronger! Between the bottom lip tremble, the wrinkled forehead, and the crocodile tears, Ben has us completely at his mercy.

Below are some of the pictures that have captured this sad face! I don't however have one of the tears because when those occur, my camera is the last thing on my mind!!




No comments:

Post a Comment