Ben was given his first "meal" today. We mixed up the rice cereal, placed them in a bowl, got his brand new spoon ready and donned a bib. Well, the look on Ben's face was priceless. It was a mixed of surprise and down right confusion. Having never been given anything but breast milk and formula, this was a total shocker!! He ended up wearing more than he actually ate. His bib was a mess and his face was covered. We followed this with some good old fashioned formula which he devoured!! Just like everything else, Ben is learning....and we are learning right along with him. Cheers to Ben having his first meal.......A la Cuisine!!!
"For what it's worth: it's never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be...And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you're proud of. If you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again." --Benjamin Button
Saturday, March 12, 2011
A la Cuisine!!!!
Ben was given his first "meal" today. We mixed up the rice cereal, placed them in a bowl, got his brand new spoon ready and donned a bib. Well, the look on Ben's face was priceless. It was a mixed of surprise and down right confusion. Having never been given anything but breast milk and formula, this was a total shocker!! He ended up wearing more than he actually ate. His bib was a mess and his face was covered. We followed this with some good old fashioned formula which he devoured!! Just like everything else, Ben is learning....and we are learning right along with him. Cheers to Ben having his first meal.......A la Cuisine!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment