Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Goodnight, Sleep Tight!

Ben has made some big changes in the last month.  He found his feet, rolled over and now is sleeping on his stomach.  The last new development has made night time a bit more stressful.....for Ben's Mommy.  I know if he is strong enough to rollover and strong enough to lift his head, then I know factually he is fine.   I know that the Snuza (a movement monitor clip) is on him.  I know all of these things.....but I've learned that with being a mommy, facts do not always help.  My little guys now falls asleep on his back, but shortly afterward, makes the big roll to his belly.  He snuggles in and turns that sweet face and sleeps.  That sweet little guy is sleeping so soundly.  I love that he sleeps so well.  And I love that he sleeps like his mommy....on his stomach.  So, for now, I will watch that monitor and check on him often.  I will do all of this, maybe not forever, but for now.  Belly sleeping is a new/BIG step in Ben's life.  And a new step in his Mommy's life too. 


Ben's evolution of sleep........
In the hospital

In the swing


In the Bassinet

At his B and G's house


On his Mommy

On his Daddy



On an Airplane

On his Omie and Grandpa's couch in NJ

In the Pack N Play


In his crib


No comments:

Post a Comment