Monday, April 4, 2011

Happy 5 Months!!!

As spring has officially arrived, so has my baby Ben's 5 month birthday!  So many new things have happened in the last month.  He has flown in an airplane, started eating rice cereal, increased his sleep to now 9 hours STRAIGHT, found his feet, rolled from back to belly, and increased his talking to squills, high pitched chatter and loud babbling.  He is playful and loves to interact with his toys.  He is now big enough for his exersaucer.  He reaches and grabs his toys then laughs when they make a noise.  He looks to me and smiles.  He helps hold his bottle and opens his mouth wide for his cereal.  He now can hold onto my shoulder when we walk and hold his feet when I change his diaper.  And it may just be a mommy's wish, but I know he now knows me!!  He is everything I ever wanted and so much more.  He makes me smile and laugh and has made me happier than I ever thought possible.  He has stolen my heart and has filled me with more joy.  My cup truly runneth over!!  Happy 5 Months, Baby Ben!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment