
One thing I have learned in the last 7 months is how important pictures are. I have always taken alot of pictures...mostly on vacation, special occasions, and holidays. Since Ben, I have realized how precious pictures are. That is one thing that I wanted to make a priority.....take as many pictures of each moment that I can.
But when it comes to the big milestone pictures, we have gone with photographers. For Ben's 6 month pictures, we actually won a photo session from Jennifer Branham Photography. She went to highschool with me and is a very talented photographer. So, a few weekends ago, the Rosner trio make a early morning trip to a beautiful park in Gardendale, AL. The scenery was just perfect. Besides the amazingly green forest, was the perfect waterfall and creek. Ben has never seen a waterfall before, so he was fasinated it....especially the sound of it. Jennifer posed Ben in lots of different ways. He was dressed in his blue seersucker overalls then changed into his white onesie/blue plaid pants and matching hat. He was on the ground on a blanket then on a wooden bench in the creek. Even at 8:45, the summer heat was there. Ben did so great!
From newborn to 3 months to now 6 months, the pictures show how big our little guy is getting. The power that photography has to capture the moments that we truly cherish......especially all of our Ben moments!!










No comments:
Post a Comment