"For what it's worth: it's never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be...And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you're proud of. If you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again." --Benjamin Button
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Dada and Mama
Our house is a whole lot louder these days. Once when the only sound you would hear at our house was the TV or dog's paws on the hardwood floors or a tiny baby cry every now and then. Now our house is full of baby chatter. La La La's and Oo Oo's fill the house. Baby giggles and squeals are all around. And now, random sounds are turning into words. The car rides have gotten pretty animated.....who needs a radio when you have Ben!! First there was a random Da.....then a DaDa. The next was a M....Ma....and finally a Mama. And there is was. Ben has said our names. He is still learning everyday how to put these sounds together to make words. Our hearts cannot hold all of this!! So, Ben's parents are no longer just Marc and Jessica. We are officially Dada and Mama. And we couldn't be more proud!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment