April 12.....now May 12. Just 1 month ago, we saw the beautiful face of our Abigail Grace and since then, we have completely fallen head over heels for her. We have forgotten what life before Abigail was like. We have filled our home with pink and loved every single cuddle, swaddle, and kiss. Her blue eyes are now looking around and taking in our world. Just yesterday, she gave me her first few REAL smiles.
This last month, I have remembered what sleeplessness feels like all over again. I have worn spit up covered clothes. I have eaten a meal standing up, with my left hand, holding a bottle under my chin, and feeding a toddler all at the same time. I have managed to read a book to a 18 month old while rocking a newborn to sleep. I have danced to Ben's favorite tunes while watching Abigail nap in his crib. I have taken 1-2 walks per day around our neighborhood while pushing a double stroller up some serious hills. I have become a mother of 2. And I have never been so blessed (and happy and loved and tired) in all of my life.
Happy 1 month, Abigail Grace. We are so glad you are a part of our world!!
No comments:
Post a Comment