Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Striped PJs

As I put Abigail in her pjs last night, I grinned as I remember putting Ben in the EXACT same pjs...only they were blue striped!  These pjs are some of my most favorite....super soft, super tiny, and super sweet!  (For those of you who are curious, they are Ralph Lauren.....and I got both Abigail's and Ben's at TJ Maxx for less than $10!!  No department store prices for me!  So, if you are wanting to get a great one piece footed outfit for a baby....this is it!)

As she got all snuggled in after her bottle, I rocked her to sleep.  As I looked down at her little sleeping face, I remembered Ben....in the same pjs, in the same position, on me.  I grabbed my camera and snapped this picture.  After I loaded it, I searched for the picture of Ben. 


Here are my little babies....snuggled on their Mommy!







1 comment:

  1. They look like twins!!! So precious. Oh I miss those days... It's so easy to forget those early months. Enjoy that sweet little bundle!!

    ReplyDelete