The story behind a picture....usually way more entertaining than the picture itself. As the camera snaps the picture, you capture a split second....the moments before and after tell the true store.
Today, I took this picture....
The story behind it was this.
While feeding Ben lunch and feeding Abigail a bottle simultaneously, I was quickly grabbing a few bites of lunch. (No telling when I'll eat again). All is well until I start burping Abigail...major spit up on me and her. I get her settled again so that I can get Ben out of his high chair. As I pick her up to go change her clothes, she poops....big time! I am now changing that while entertaining a toddler. He then assumes "the position"...and poop as well. So, now I'm getting her settled and secure and now changing him.
Feedings, spit ups, poops...not to mention one very tired Mommy! (who is still wearing spit up on my left shoulder!!)
But what we end up with....is a sweet picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment