Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Kangaroo Pouch

What helps me juggle a 4 week old and a toddler?  With the help of my Baby Bjorn.

We bought our Baby Bjorn WAY back when Ben was a few months old.  We were planning a trip to NJ and decided that this would help us in the airport.  And it did.  Well, now it has a new purpose.  It allows me to become a kangaroo with a baby in a pouch.  With a toddler, you need 2 hands free.  With a toddler, you need to be able to walk/run pretty fast.  With a toddler, you have to be on your "A game" at all times.

During the day, especially in the evening before Marc gets home, I can become a kangaroo.....Abigail goes in the pouch.....and Ben runs and plays.  I can grab some laundry and throw it into the wash.  I can start dinner.  I can let the doggies out.  All of these tasks are completed with a little girl napping in a pouch.

I decided to get a few pics of what our evening tonight looked like......pouch and all!





No comments:

Post a Comment