I decided to start teaching Ben this year that Christmas isn't just about getting....but giving. There are lots of ways to do this so we are starting small.
I read a blog a few months ago about a mom who did 25 days of giving with her kids. I just loved this idea. So, since Ben is little, we are starting with 4 December days of giving.....1 day a week until Christmas.
Week 1:
Postal workers work so hard getting our mail to our box and sometimes our door. Especially this time a year, they work so very hard! So, Ben helped me bake some sugar cookies and sprinkle the red sugar all over them. We packed them in a bag, attached a note, and placed them in our box.
Thank you, Ms Postal Woman, for working so hard!! (If you could increase the amount of fun mail is letters, cards, magazines, etc and decrease the amount of boring mail ie bills, random envelops about refinancing our mortgage, selling/trading our car, etcD that would be great!) : )
No comments:
Post a Comment