Sunday, December 9, 2012

Girl just want to have fun!

Today, while Ben napped and Marc watched football, the girls headed out to do a little shopping.  I just loved being able to spend some girl time with my most favorite girl in the world.  Abby all dressed in one of her Christmas outfts, packed in a stroller, and took on the mall with her Mommy. 

It is always strange to just have 1 of my babies with me.  I am so accustomed to having 2.  But it was so fun shopping with my sweet Abby.  We went all over the mall.  We shopped for her, for Ben, for Marc and for me!  : )  We heard orchestra music coming from the middle of the mall.  And there was the ASO playing for the crowd.  We stopped to listen for just a bit.




Before we left, it was time for a little snack.  We stopped at Auntie Anne's for a pretzel (by the way, you have to try the new Snowballs.  The are bite sized pretzel pieces topped with confectioners sugar or cinn/sugar or just plain.)  Abby had a bottle and I had a Diet Coke.  We people watched and enjoyed each other's company. 




I am so thankful to have been given a boy and a girl.  They are amazingly different in every most wonderful way.  This afternoon, my sweet Abby and I had a ball at the mall!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment