Monday, December 24, 2012

Eve

Christmas Eve

Expectation
Anticipation
Excitement
Wonder
Curiosity
Happiness
Readiness
and downright GLEE!

We decided to eat out tonight....where shall we go?  Chinese please!! 

Abby in the highchair enjoying some serious playtime with her bottle lid.  Ben in a booster enjoying some Chicken Fried Rice.  It was such a fun dinner.  Memorable.  Then, there was a twist.  As I lift Abby out of her high chair, I feel that her pants and dress are WET....and it isn't water.  Blowout diaper on this Eve of Christmas.  I am now covered in a hint of poo as I realize the wipes are in the car.  As I carry her out, I pass the nice people waiting to be seated.  What a way to start your meal....a poop covered 8 month old and her mom! 

Diaper change at the car lead to a naked baby girl.  The pretty Petit Amie dress never had a chance!

We got home and then waited on Santa to drive past on the fire truck.  Should be around 830 or 9.  Well, we spent alot of time outside and then saw on facebook that he wasn't coming down our street.  My disappointed 2 year old came inside and got ready for bed.  We left our cookies for Santa and mug of milk out  and off to bed he went. 







He is giddy beyond giddy and ready to see what all Santa will bring him.  Right when you think Christmas can't be any more wonderful, you relive it through the eyes of a toddler!

No comments:

Post a Comment