Sunday, November 25, 2012

A Pinterest Christmas

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas....thanks to Pinterest!

I love Pinterest.  I pin recipes that I "hope" to make when my world calms down enough at meal times to allow it.  I pin crafty creative genius ideas that I "wish" I could put into action.  I pin every adorable outfit, purse, shoes, and haircut I can find.  (I haven't had a haircut in months!)  I pin and pin and live on this site in a dream world. 

This Christmas, I actually put my pins into action. 



I topped our tree with my Angel that I got from an artist at "The Naked Art Gallery" on Clairmont and tall white glittered with snow branches.


I used my 2 stocking holders and hung a window rod across.  This left me with the perfect way to display our stockings.  Plus, it cost 2.99 at Target versus stocking holders which are much more!  I also fulled glass vases with twinkling lights and greenery and put them on our mantle.






I made a new wreath for our front door.  I pinned a few wreaths, combined some ideas and headed to Hobby Lobby. 

Oval Grapevine wreath
White spray pant
4 silver sequined, white glittered snow branch bundles
1 silver and white natural bundle with pine and pine cones
Red ribbon
Black "R"

I got my hot glue gun out.  Started tucking and sticking and arranging until this happened!






What a fun time I had decorating!  Whew, maybe one day, I'll try a few more pins!

No comments:

Post a Comment