Our Christmas card is one of the things I really love to do. I think of ideas...plan....then try to implement. We have dressed the dogs up, wrapped them in scarves. We have posed Ben and wrapped him in lights.
This year, we have a new addition. What does a 2 year old, 7 month old, 2 dogs, a Radio Flyer wagon, and a Santa and elf hat equal?? Well, this.............
After many retakes, I got this one! After cropping it, it looks more like a panoramic picture. I searched all over to find a card that will fit this. Unfortunately, I didn't find the right one. So, here is the Rosner Christmas Picture Block instead.
(not pictured ....Marc on the far left holding Pupperonies and telling the dogs to WAIT! Me with the camera making all sorts of crazy noises to get them to look my way. )
Here are some of the out takes!!
No comments:
Post a Comment