For the last few weeks, I have become a night owl. I am super exhausted by the time the babies are put to sleep, but it seems that once I sit down to rest, I ironically wake up!
I decorated the house for Christmas last Friday until 2 am. (Don't worry, I didn't do the outside until the next day). I worked on our Christmas card last night until about midnight. I can do loads of laundry without interruption at 11 pm. I can drink a cup of coffee .... usually decaf that late....sit in a room surrounded by the lights of Christmas, wrapped in my super soft blanketand enjoy some mindless TV that I have recorded as well as email, fb, pinterest, etc!
I guess after working all day with the kids, it is nice to have a little time to just do....well, whatever!!
This night owl needs to go to sleep but I'm just not so sure I will right now!!
No comments:
Post a Comment